All CCPS coaches need the following classes in order to be eligible to coach a team atLa Plata HS.
Coaches Contact Registration – Coaches only
1) Athletic Care and Prevention Course – See your Athletic Director for dates and times. (Must be completed in first 2 years of coaching) This class only needs to be taken one time only! Care and Prevention Class August 4-5
How to login:
- CCPS full time employees login with email username and password. jsmith (not email@example.com)
- Temp employees and Teachers from outside CCPS can “Browse the Public Catalog“. Look for the link just above the login area. If you find a class, and want to register it, will prompt you to create a username and password.
- Search Care and Prevention and sign up for class
2) Concussion class from the http://nfhslearn.com/ website. (Cass needs to be taken each year)
3) Heat Illness Prevention from the http://nfhslearn.com/ website. (Cass needs to be taken each year)
4) Sudden Cardiac Arrest from the http://nfhslearn.com/ website. (Cass needs to be taken each year)
Classes offered on the http://nfhslearn.com/ website are offered free of charge. Please sign up for the course and place it into your account. The price will reflect $0.00. Proceed to your cart and purchase. Certificates of completion must be turned into your Athletic Director prior to the start of each season.
5) CPR and First Aid – Required every 2 years (See your Athletic Director for dates and times offered in the county. CPR Classes for this upcoming year are as follows…
CPR class will be offered on Aug 3 2017, October 19 2017, and February 12 2018 at 5:00pm in A109-A110 at St Charles HS