NORTH POINT SPRING SPORTS COMPETITION PROTOCOLS
The following policies pertain to anyone planning to attend games/matches/meets this spring. Please take a moment to review these protocols to ensure that when you attend high school athletic events in Charles County, you are in compliance with all expectations. Failure to comply with CCPS Athletics safety protocols will result in dismissal from school property, and jeopardize attendance at future contests.
1. All spring competitions will adhere to the social distancing guidelines according to the Charles County Health Department and CCPS Policies (currently 6 feet).
2. CCPS will provide bus transportation to and from away athletic events for interested students. It is understood that some families may not be comfortable with their student riding the bus, therefore, it is not a requirement.
-If you choose not to ride the bus, it is a family’s responsibility to transport their student to and from away games.
-Please complete and return the CCPS SY20-21 Spring Athletic Season Parent/Guardian Transportation Request Form waiver by Thursday, April 1st.
3. All ticketing for home and away events in Charles County will be conducted electronically. Purchase tickets for HOME events HERE: NORTH POINT HOME GAME TICKETS
-To purchase tickets- hover over the “MORE” tab, under the category for “TICKETS” click the link for “PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.” Tickets will go on sale ONE WEEK prior to the event. In the event that competition is cancelled and not rescheduled an automatic electronic refund will occur.
-The cost of a ticket is $5 and there is a surcharge. The county is still accepting Teacher Badges as well as Senior Citizen passes.
If North Point is playing AWAY, tickets may be purchased through the home school’s webpage. The ticket pages for each Charles County school are listed below…
4. MASKS – ALL SPECTATORS in attendance are required to wear a mask the entire time they are on campus.
5. Baseball, Softball, Tennis – It is strongly encouraged that everyone BRING THEIR OWN CHAIR.
6. Restrooms will be available inside Eagle Stadium only.
7. There will be no concessions sold at any events.
For additional questions regarding Spring Sports Protocols, please Athletic Director, Andy Shattuck
PHONE – 301-753-1759 EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING SPORTS STAFF
Head Softball Coach Troy Richardson email@example.com
Head Baseball Coach Wade Nadolsky firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Outdoor Track Coach Debbie Hall email@example.com
Head Girls Lacrosse Coach Jimmy Ball firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Boys Lacrosse Coach Hayden Oursler email@example.com
Head Tennis Coach Sara Hicks firstname.lastname@example.org
@npeagles (NP Athletics Twitter)