WORKOUT SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED – NEW INFORMATION & UPDATES HERE
SUMMER WORKOUTS FOR FALL SPORTS
FOR SPECIFIC TEAM WORKOUT TIMES, CONTACT THE HEAD COACH:
- Football – Tom Petre email@example.com
- Boys Soccer – Cameron Ballard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer – Kiante Webb email@example.com
- Volleyball – Sara Hicks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Hockey – Sandra Fair email@example.com
- Cross Country, Cheerleading, Dance Team, Golf, Unified Tennis – NO WORKOUTS SCHEDULED
Summer conditioning for Fall sports will begin on Monday, July 13 with many COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE:
- VALID ATHLETIC PHYSICAL ON FILE
- COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM ON FILE
Parents and/or athletes must use the North Point Athletics Registration Website in order to….
- Register for a Fall team (this registers the athlete for summer conditioning as well)
- Upload a new physical, or check that a valid physical is already uploaded
- Review and Sign the COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form
LINK – NORTH POINT ATHLETICS REGISTRATION – Problems with registration – Call 952-960-4999
ALL ATHLETES MUST BE CLEARED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION. The coaches will have a list of approved athletes the night before each workout, so an uncleard athlete cannot just “show up” and join their team.
Athletes can register anytime – there is no deadline. However, each participant must meet the previously-stated criteria.
Please check northpointathletics.com or Twitter @npeagles for updates.
*At this time, summer conditioning is for Fall sports teams only, no Winter or Spring teams