NPCheer Summer Open Gym
We will begin summer open gym during the week of June 17 (but not on that Monday), schedule is as follows:
- Returners to NP Cheer: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6-8pm (starting 6/18)
- New to NP Cheer (and incoming Freshmen): Wednesdays, 6-8pm (starting 6/19)
Mondays will be reserved as needed, but workouts will primarily follow the schedule above.
Requirement to Participate in Summer Sessions
NEW athletes must provide a photocopy of a current sports physical on day 1 of participation. (NO original documents, must be a photocopy. NO exceptions, without a current physical, you can not participate.)
Sports Physical form: https://www.ccboe.com/images/athletics/2PagePhysicalForm.pdf
Returners – Your sports physical on-file must be current (within last calendar year) and you must be eligible (look on your report card for eligibility notation).
NOTE: It is VERY hot in the gym over the summer so plan accordingly:
- Shorts and a tee shirt or tank top (no crop tops allowed)
- Running shoes
- HYDRATE – drink plenty of water every day to stay hydrated and bring plenty of water bottles with you. (make sure to have 2 extra water bottles in your bag for workout purposes – we use them as weights!)
Get Added to our NPCheer Email List!
To stay up-to-date, send a request to be added to the email list to: email@example.com
- 2-day tryouts will take place on 8/14 & 8/15.
- Practice will begin on 8/16.
Looking forward to a great season!